First published in 1959, the "Big Red Book," as it's come to be known, has gone the extra mile for pharmacists and healthcare professionals seeking answers to the most detailed questions. It provides more extensive evidence-based data than any other drug reference. This latest update is based on the 2013 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
AHFS DI (American Hospital Formulary Service) is also free from the influence of manufacturers, insurers, regulators, and other special interests, giving you an unbiased source of drug information. In a single volume, you get:
• The latest commentary on a wide array of FDA-approved uses and comprehensive coverage of unlabeled uses.
• Exhaustive analysis of drug interactions, cautions, and toxicity.
• Detailed information on dosage and methods of administration.
• Thorough examination of well-established laboratory and test inferences.
• Rigorous investigation of chemistry and stability.
• Scientific coverage of pharmacology and pharmacokinetics.
• Complete lists of commonly available prescription, OTC, ophthalmic, and dermatologic drugs, in addition to vitamins and parenteral nutrition products.
• Over 1,200 drug monographs covering tens-of-thousands of drug products.
• Over 70,000 uniquely cited references.
In addition to its versatility, the AHFS database is the most current of the leading drug references. Written and published by pharmacists and reviewed by over 500 experts, AHFS DI is a unique and invaluable reference for all healthcare professionals.
// Unique Features
Update Policy: Monthly. This resource is updated monthly.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
AHFS Drug Information is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-13. The program can be installed on Android.
AHFS Drug Information (version 6.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 94 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.